Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Exciting day at the Dr.'s office

So, today was my glucose test and I ended up passing out in the lobby of the doctor's office. The "punch" made me feel terrible after about an hour and as I was getting up to tell one of the nurses, I fell out! I was sooooo embarrassed, but the girls in Dr. G's office were so sweet to me. Mike has been to every doctor's appointment with me except today. He took Jack to school for me before he went to work. After I laid in an exam room for about 20 minutes, I drove myself home. Before I left the office, I was able to schedule Owen's 4D ultrasound for the week before Christmas. Hopefully, I passed my test!

Mike and I have a friend from Troy who is not doing well at all. He has had a number of problems including H1N1 and pneumonia. His name is Chris Patterson. He was one of Mike's fraternity brothers and dated one of my roomates. Chris is one of the sweetest guys you will ever meet, so please pray that he recovers quickly!

1 comment:

  1. Bless your heart!! Im glad you are ok, and hopefully feel much better now! Cant wait to see you at Thanksgiving! Praying for Chris! I love you!

    ReplyDelete