Monday, November 9, 2009

Peanut 2009

Anyone who lives in Dothan knows what a big deal the Peanut Festival is. It always begins at the end of Oct and runs through the first week in Nov. I have been to both the fair and the parade every year since I was born. I enjoy it mostly because of the food and people. These are a few pictures from the week of Peanut.




Mike and Jack on the carousel.












The huge slide!








The Peanut Parade starts with a huge cement truck dropping peanuts. Everyone goes out to the street to pick up peanuts.












Jack's favorite, the fire truck!






The bridge in downtown Dothan. Another one of Jack's favorites, the train track.







Nothing is better than a corndog from the Corndog Man! Jack likes the crunchy part on the stick.











Another night at the fair with Ashley.









Of course, we had to slide again. Thanks, Ashley, for riding with Jack all night!








Jack thought he wanted to do the bungee jump, so we got him suited up.








But of course, he wouldn't do it.

1 comment:

  1. I had SOOO MUCH FUN! Thanks for letting me tag along!! LOVE the new Blog Background, and I LOVE YOU!

    Abby

    ReplyDelete