Monday, October 5, 2009

It's a boy!!!!!!!!


Today was the big day, the day that we have waited for finally came!!!! After months of being told "you're having a girl" and "we need another girl in the family", we got the news that we are in fact, having another boy! We are so excited that Jack will have a baby brother and a best friend. As Mike says, "I have my boys!" We couldn't be more thrilled!


We decided to take Jack with us this morning as well as "Grandmother". I started preparing Jack last night for what we would be doing at the doctor's office. He was not interested at all last night. This morning, he seemed to welcome the little bit of conversation that we had. He was amazed at the big screen that his little brother's picture was on, for about a minute, then as a normal 3 year old, he lost interest.


As soon as the ultrasound tech put the wand on my stomach, we knew it was a boy!


In true, Jack Carty fashion, Little Carty showed "the goods". There was no doubt and the ultrasound tech didn't even have to tell us. Most importantly, Baby Carty is very healthy. His weight is a little above average as well as his measurements. Since Jack's weight was so low, Mike and I were excited to hear that Little Carty is above average.

Mike and I are so excited!!! We know that he will be called Owen, but we can't think of another name to go with it.

1 comment:

  1. Haha looks like this one is going to be a little "streaker" as well :) I couldn't be happier for you, Mike and Jack!!! I was just thinking about it, and Owen Michael sounds good :) (even though I know thats Jack's middle name as well)! HAVE A GOOD WEEK!! I LOVE YOU! -Abby

    ReplyDelete