Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Troy Homecoming 2009


Abby and me. Abby and her roomies were sweet enough to let us stay at their apartment. Mike and I had such a great time spending time with Abby!













Mike, Uncle Woods and some other LXA alum.













Amanda, me, Braxton, and Owen.














Mike and Nathan being goofy. Or were they about to kiss?









Nathan, Mike and Kevin.
















The 3 Mommas. Melissa was excited to tell everyone that she is expecting Baby Amos #2!!!!















Jess, April, Selena, Jennifer, Melissa and Amanda. The Chi O's showing support for the Trojans!












Jess, Amanda, Susan and Kim at the band party.

2 comments:

  1. I cant WAIT for y'all to come back another weekend!! LOVE all of the pictures! Your such a HOT MAMMA :) I love you!

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great Jess!!! Bec did come to visit..it was fun! Any news on Owen's middle name??? are you decided yet?

    ReplyDelete