Saturday, October 3, 2009




This weekend was a fun weekend for us! On Friday night, we went to the homecoming game at Dothan High with Abby and Ryan. Dothan played pretty well and Jack had a good time. I took my camera with me, but when I tried to turn it on, the battery was dead. So, no pics from Friday night.
Today, we went to the Seller's twins (Abigail and Ethan) birthday party. The twins turned 4! Jack had a lot of fun playing on the playground and popping bubbles. It was great to see Kim and to catch up with her family.


2 comments:

  1. So glad we got to spend some time together this weekend! The twins are TOO CUTE!! Cant wait to hear from you in the AM :):):)! I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad y'all got to come. Jack is so cute and such a sweet little boy. He reminds me of you when you were little. I wish y'all could have stayed longer. It was good seeing you and I can't wait to find out tomorrow! I love you!

    ReplyDelete