Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jack loves trains!












Last weekend, Jack got to go to the train show here in Dothan. He absolutely loved it! Anyone that has ever spent any time with Jack knows that he is insane over any kind of train or train track! He started out by just being into Thomas, but his obsession quickly turned into loving any kind of train. Other "phases" of toys have come and gone, but his love for trains has remained. Maybe one day he will be a train engineer, who knows!

Nothing else is really going on with us. Mike's boss rode with him this week and he did very well on the review that he was given. Mike continues to do better and better with his job. Everytime he gets a review, he does bettter and better. This time, he got the best score possible. It's so funny to me because each time he says he will probably not do very well on the evaluation. He is such a humble person! I think if I were doing as well as he is, I would have a big head!!! Not Mike!

Oct 5 is coming soon, but not soon enough. I am getting so anxious! This is the part of pregnancy that I love the most! It seems that there are a few people that we know who are execting babies right now, so I know they are going through the same thing. There must be something in the water!

2 comments:

  1. I want to meet little JACK. He's a cutie patootie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love the typical Jack pose where he's crouched down staring eye to lights with the train! I have never heard of a train show in Dothan, but I'm sure glad him and grandmother had a BLAST!

    CONGRATS Mike :) You're the man!!

    ReplyDelete