Monday, September 14, 2009

My first blog

Mike and I have been back in my hometown for about a year. We have moved from Ft. Walton Beach to Montgomery, and finally back to Dothan. Mike is working for ECR Pharmaceuticals and loves it! He truely believes that this is his calling. I help Mom out with her books and anything else that she needs.

Jack has just turned 3 and he is the most wonderful child that anyone could ask for. He amazes Mike and me everyday!

We are expecting our second child in March, so I figured this would be a great way to document the kids' lives and to keep our friends and family in the loop.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have better luck than me on the blogging!!! LOve you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS, do you know how excited I am that you got a blog?! When I come home we'll "bling" your blog :) I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! <- Thats how excited I am!

    Abby

    ReplyDelete